Thanks to Steve Jobs we'll see a new iphone this July (2010) called iphone 4G. If you don't know who's Steve Jobs is; he is the Chairman and CEO, Apple Inc. So, the big question is, is it worthy to buy an iphone since the iphone is failed to deliver basic features that all other phones has. But yet the stylish new looks and new features will draw the attention of many in to it.
Here are some of the new features that they have come up with this time.
- Thinner! With shiny glass back piece - 9.3 mm thick.
- A new, sleeker body design.
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM. (like the iPad)
- Split buttons for volume and Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic.
- Unified Mailbox (all email accounts in one area)
- Application folders.
- New wallpaper/background options.
- OLED screen.
- Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out of apps)
- iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat)
- Extended battery life.
- Hi Definition Camera (5 megapixel) with a backside illuminated sensor and FLASH.
- Hi Definition Camcorder.
- Hi Definition audio.
- Messaging light.
- True GPS built in.
Here are some of the down points for this new iphone.
- Safari web browser still does not support Adobe Flash.
- Carrier Restriction.
- Does not support Wireless (Wi-Fi) syncing.
- No External Storage. (Card slots)
- Cannot Replace the battery.
- Can't install third party apps.